Abdul Subhan Misbah
Afghan Attorney & US Legal Consultant
House #24, Butcher’s Street, Behind the Emergency Hospital, district #10, Share-e-naw Kabul City, Afghanistan.
Phone: +93 (0) 799 304 170
Cell: +1 (312) 597-6120
Fax: +1 (708) 781-9693
He is able to provide representation for clients in both Afghanistan through Misbah Maher Consultancy and the United States through his consulting relationship with Maher Legal Services PC.
- Afghan Attorney, Misbah Maher Consultancy LLC in Kabul; Afghan Cultural and Business Consultant, Maher Legal Services PC in Chicago.
- Principle and Attorney, Misbah Sahil Legal Consultancy, Kabul, Afghanistan
- Deputy of the Lawyer’s Union, Kabul, Afghanistan
- Chief Legal Consultant, Pacific Architects & Engineers, U.S. Department of State, Bagram, Afghanistan
- Dean of the Law Faculty and Teacher, Karwan, University, Kabul, Afghanistan
- Deputy Director, Legal Aid Organization of Afghanistan (NGO)
- Senior Legal Trainer, Norwegian Refugee Counsel (NGO)
- Research Assistant, National Center for Policy and Research, Kabul, University
- Master of Law, Criminal Law, Azad University
- Bachelor of Law & Political Science, Kabul University
- Advocacy in the Afghan Legal System
- Dispute Resolution in Afghanistan
- Contract Law in the Afghan Judiciary (Inheritance law, family law, and property law)
- Regular legal commentator at roundtables on Tolo News, Ariana, Voice of America, 1 TV Media, and Kabul News
- Legal commentator at roundtables on BBC, Voice of America, Azadi, Spoghmai